In part 1 I wrote about how to set dns at domain registrar and register for account in mydomain.com
In part 2 I wrote about pointing blogspot with my domain.
In this part, I’ll describe step taken to make rasyid.info has it’s own email hosted in google apps.
The only requirement to follow this step is have an account in google.
Refer to this post about google account.
1. Signup for google apps
2. Domain successfully created, pick username for administrator
Click "Add it now" at Email section.
3. Adding email account Click Dashboard link to add new email account.
4. Activate email for rasyid.info
Write down this information for setting mx record.
5. Change dns setting in mydomain.com, login and manage service for rasyid.info Click rasyid.info link to get start
Before add mx record make sure to "Disable forwarding" for email.
Now, add mx record infomation
Dont forget dot (.) after COM or your email will not work.
Click Update to add, repeat this step for all mx data .
6. All required steps are complete.
Wait for dns change before try to test send email to newly created account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
At next post I’ll write summary and clean up some issue around misconfiguration
Thank you google.