Little background for this plugin :
- How to increase rss subscriber ? ( I see many post around this)
- I see that many of my blog visitor came from search engine and socialbookmark, I wanna say hi and thank you.
- I wanna give them proud, like ‘stumbleupon.com’ user.
- I wanna try to write simple wp-plugin
Example output :
Welcome digg.com user
If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed Thanks for visiting!
just simple as that
rthanks stand for referer thanks, just show little appreciation to blog visitor plus encourage them to subscribe for rss feed.
How to use :
1. Download rthanks.zip
2. extract and upload to plugin directory
3. activate plugin
4. edit single.php and add :
upside "if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post();"
5. save single.php and upload to server
6. test the script
Sample rthanks in action :
- Stumbleupon example
- digg example
- Google, search for "lab topology for ccna,ccie" (click on rasyid.net) address result.
Credits for this plugin :