Recent upgrade to windows office 2007 from windows 2003 get problem, since CD from MS not come as usual. Late for a month
Only serial number receive without CD. Time for upgrade to valid licence.
I have look around in google for a way to upgrade, this post has clear guide but I need to give screenshot for my friend who need more assistance with picture.
See status bar for full path
Backup registry entry, right click and choose Export
Save in some place
Find Product ID and delete
Close registry editor, open office program and type in valid licence.
In case process not run smoothly, double click file backup registry file.
More resources :
- Microsoft Office 2007: Introductory Concepts and Techniques, Windows XP Edition (Shelly Cashman) (Shelly Cashman)
- Office 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- Microsoft Office 2007 Illustrated Introductory, Windows XP Edition (Illustrated Series) (Illustrated Series)
- Microsoft Office Project 2007 Step by Step (Step By Step (Microsoft))
After testing ms groove for two days I think this application is rocks. I’ve been using ftp along with blog to collaborate with other team member but groove make it’s fun.
As usual I like to make hand dirty but with some resources to read and practice
here’s the lists :
1. grooveuser, blog, forum, download etc.
2. How to relocate your Groove 2007 files to another disk, I don’t know if Vista support symlink
3. Security loophole found in Groove 2007 Files Tool, Groove’s security model
I used to use openoffice to save document into pdf
Recent upgrade from Office 2003 to Office 2007 make me think about native supoort of pdf .
After googling I found this link :
Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS
This Add in for :
* Microsoft Office Access 2007
* Microsoft Office Excel 2007
* Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
* Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
* Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
* Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
* Microsoft Office Visio 2007
* Microsoft Office Word 2007
Hehehe, where save as pdf button located ?
I don’t familiar with XPS , but these links might help :
Another googling activity bring me to a new keyword "free cisco books", I ever read about professor who write book about cisco and upload it in internet. I forgot his name but I still remember the place :
yes, by typing cisco in search term I got a few result and the main thing is they have free download section .
Registration is simple, just entering email and password.
Here’s some link from lulu.com around cisco :
Interesting site, I just ordering multimedia book in amazon in ebook category. I think I can download the book after make payment. It just hardbook that I must wait for almost a month
I hope lulu.com collection will grow faster. So my next order will be placed on lulu.com
Any other source for cisco ebook?
Cisco Books and Networking Resources Web Site