Whether you’re a total beginner, intermediate, or even experienced Office user and want to learn or adopt Office 2007, our newest training package will fill in the gaps and provide you the most comprehensive Office 2007 training available anywhere!
Don’t settle for basic courses that rehash the Microsoft help file. Our scenario based training will give you a career’s worth of skills and prepare you for real world challenges!
This is just tiny result after I got the training :
How to add password protection in ms word 2007?
My honey ask me that question. Sigh.. I don’t know that feature since I rare use that
After make simple ms word 2007 document I make new experimen but still not luck
Suddenly F1 button come to my mind and after enter “password” phrase, asking for help I rewrite the answer in screenshots mode :
1. Save your document, choose apropriate mode ( I choose compatible mode)
From author site :
This is a minor update with mostly bug fixes and the inclusion of dynamips 0.2.7 final in the binary packages. Also, now OS X is an "officially" "supported" platform — in so much that anything about this project is official or supported. Meaning I’m now packaging a DMG with the Dynagen app, Dynamips compiled for Intel, a Dynamips server launcher, and all the associated docs and sample labs. Fellow Mac users, let me know how this works out for you.
Version 0.9.3 changlog:
* No longer prints a warning for unused switchports
* Added "MAC" option to set base MAC address of a router. See all_config_options.txt for usage.
* Eliminated unnecessary Leopard-2FE insertion on 3660s resulting in "a NM already exists in slot 0" warnings from Dynamips.
* Fix bug that caused crash when trying to capture packets on an unconnected interface
* Dynamips temp files are now written to the user’s temp dir rather than \Program Files\Dynamips. Might make it work better under Vista.
* Dynagen allows POS to frame-relay switch connections. But there seems to be a bug in dynamips 0.2.7 that prevents it from functioning.
* Console entries in dynagen.ini for use with iTerm on OS X and SecureCRT on Windows. The SecureCRT one is a little glitchy but generally works.
* Entering "no ?" caused a crash
* Including a new Network Device list script for Windows that includes interface descriptions in the output contributed by Volker Semken.
Recent upgrade to windows office 2007 from windows 2003 get problem, since CD from MS not come as usual. Late for a month
Only serial number receive without CD. Time for upgrade to valid licence.
I have look around in google for a way to upgrade, this post has clear guide but I need to give screenshot for my friend who need more assistance with picture.
See status bar for full path
Backup registry entry, right click and choose Export
Save in some place
Find Product ID and delete
Close registry editor, open office program and type in valid licence.
In case process not run smoothly, double click file backup registry file.
More resources :
- Microsoft Office 2007: Introductory Concepts and Techniques, Windows XP Edition (Shelly Cashman) (Shelly Cashman)
- Office 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- Microsoft Office 2007 Illustrated Introductory, Windows XP Edition (Illustrated Series) (Illustrated Series)
- Microsoft Office Project 2007 Step by Step (Step By Step (Microsoft))
After testing ms groove for two days I think this application is rocks. I’ve been using ftp along with blog to collaborate with other team member but groove make it’s fun.
As usual I like to make hand dirty but with some resources to read and practice
here’s the lists :
1. grooveuser, blog, forum, download etc.
2. How to relocate your Groove 2007 files to another disk, I don’t know if Vista support symlink
3. Security loophole found in Groove 2007 Files Tool, Groove’s security model