We have meeting session, while waiting for boss arrive we have to set all required stuff including presentation. Not much, only setting groove. Since we all already have our groove account then we must use our account in other computer located in meeting room.
Can I use my existing groove account in other computer? ( my senior ask)
Sure, but after making preparation first.
Step taken to use groove account in other computer :
1. Click File -> click "Use Account on another Computer"
2. Click OK or choose other place by click Browse
Whether you’re a total beginner, intermediate, or even experienced Office user and want to learn or adopt Office 2007, our newest training package will fill in the gaps and provide you the most comprehensive Office 2007 training available anywhere!
Don’t settle for basic courses that rehash the Microsoft help file. Our scenario based training will give you a career’s worth of skills and prepare you for real world challenges!
This is just tiny result after I got the training :
How to add password protection in ms word 2007?
My honey ask me that question. Sigh.. I don’t know that feature since I rare use that
After make simple ms word 2007 document I make new experimen but still not luck
Suddenly F1 button come to my mind and after enter “password” phrase, asking for help I rewrite the answer in screenshots mode :
1. Save your document, choose apropriate mode ( I choose compatible mode)
Recent upgrade to windows office 2007 from windows 2003 get problem, since CD from MS not come as usual. Late for a month
Only serial number receive without CD. Time for upgrade to valid licence.
I have look around in google for a way to upgrade, this post has clear guide but I need to give screenshot for my friend who need more assistance with picture.
See status bar for full path
Backup registry entry, right click and choose Export
Save in some place
Find Product ID and delete
Close registry editor, open office program and type in valid licence.
In case process not run smoothly, double click file backup registry file.
More resources :
- Microsoft Office 2007: Introductory Concepts and Techniques, Windows XP Edition (Shelly Cashman) (Shelly Cashman)
- Office 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- Microsoft Office 2007 Illustrated Introductory, Windows XP Edition (Illustrated Series) (Illustrated Series)
- Microsoft Office Project 2007 Step by Step (Step By Step (Microsoft))
After testing ms groove for two days I think this application is rocks. I’ve been using ftp along with blog to collaborate with other team member but groove make it’s fun.
As usual I like to make hand dirty but with some resources to read and practice
here’s the lists :
1. grooveuser, blog, forum, download etc.
2. How to relocate your Groove 2007 files to another disk, I don’t know if Vista support symlink
3. Security loophole found in Groove 2007 Files Tool, Groove’s security model
[amazonify]0596528353:right[/amazonify]Single ethernet address can be assigned with multiple IP. In unix/linux word this feature called ip alias. I don’t know this feature name in windows. I post this because my friend work in a company who has multi lan connection and ask me if how he can get multiple address for his ethernet card laptop
My work place also use multi lan. A few gateway and a few subnet.
Here’s the steps to assign multiple ip in single NIC in Windows XP :
1. Open Control Center and double click on Network Connections.