I don’t know what kind of things that entering our network that behave strangely.
Fill up all communication line and make Internet connection plus print sharing don’t work as usually.
After looking around solution out there, I came up with my standard operating procedure :
1. Install Removal tools (f-downadup.zip)
This tool will clean all variant : clicker, downadup, recycler that might already stay in your computer.
2. Install USB Firewall (USB_FW.zip)
This tool will deactivate autorun.inf . Source of this problem.
3. Patch your windows, check your windows first:
- For Windows XP SP2 or SP3, install WindowsXP-KB958644-x86-ENU.exe
- For Windows Vista 32 bit, install Windows6.0-KB958644-x86.msu
- For Vista 64 bit, install Windows6.0-KB958644-x64.msu
I’ll update this post if I have found other interesting solution