Howto install banner code in wordpress?
That question came from my friend when he get approved by freebies4webmasters. A company that pay for display banner in website or blog.
He encourage himself to join this program after see my payment screnshoot :
Yes, freebies4webmaster need us to install the code in 3 places and sometime we give 3 places in wordpress:
- Index page (front page) -> http://www.mydomain.com
- About -> http://www.mydomain.com/about
- Contact -> http://www.mydomain.com/contact
Put banner in contact and about page isnt’ difficult but for index page sometime confusing.
I often use this way :
1. Click ‘Design‘ -> ‘Theme Editor‘
2. Pick header.php from your theme files.
3. Paste banner code provided inside header.php
Click Update File.
Do you wanna get easy money by display banner in your blog / website?
Click here to join.