PHP6, I thought I already have latest one. 5.2.6 but I’m wrong
Quick way to try PHP6 is by installing Appserv 2.6.0, click here to download php 6.0.0-dev
Installation process is the same as other appserv series :
1. Double click installer
2. Click I Agree
3. I let default installation folder to C:\Appserv, click Next
5. Fill all fields, according to your setting. Click Next.
6. Fill password for root. Click Install to start installation process.
7.Installation process will start.
8. Click Finish
9. Done, PHP 6.0.0-dev
10. Open, phpinfo() by click ‘PHP Information Version 6.0.0-dev link. Major version mean new Zend Engine.
This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v3.0.0-dev, Copyright (c) 1998-2008 Zend Technologies
Related links around PHP6 development :
- A PHP 6 overview
- Installing PHP6 (For beginners), In linux/unix environment.
- Becoming PHP6 Compatible
- PHP6 todo
- Taking a look at PHP 6