From release information :
This release is a bug fixed one with some minor updates.
– Bug fixed: memtest, freedos and etherboot were not listed in syslinux boot
– Bug fixed: cciss RAID device restoration was broken.
– Bug fixed: When "ocs-iso -s" or "ocs-live-dev -c -s" was run in Clonezilla live, etherboot and freedos image were not copied. Thanks to Spiros Georgaras.
menu in clonezilla live zip file.
– Now syslinux related files are in /syslinux/.
– sdparm was added in Clonezilla live.
– Newer syslinux.exe is used now. Makeboot.exe is replaced by makeboot.sh so that USB flash drive will boot successfully with kernel under /casper/.
– Package zip and unzip were added.
– partclone 0.0.6 is used now so clone.fat is available.
– More descriptions were added in the boot menu.
– An option for VGA mode 640×480 was added so that it’s easier for some PC, e.g. Asus Eee PC, to backup and restore in Chinese environment.
Download Link iso : click here
Related links :