From release information :
This release is a bug fixed one with some minor updates.
- Bug fixed: memtest, freedos and etherboot were not listed in syslinux boot
- Bug fixed: cciss RAID device restoration was broken.
- Bug fixed: When "ocs-iso -s" or "ocs-live-dev -c -s" was run in Clonezilla live, etherboot and freedos image were not copied. Thanks to Spiros Georgaras.
menu in clonezilla live zip file.
- Now syslinux related files are in /syslinux/.
- sdparm was added in Clonezilla live.
- Newer syslinux.exe is used now. Makeboot.exe is replaced by makeboot.sh so that USB flash drive will boot successfully with kernel under /casper/.
- Package zip and unzip were added.
- partclone 0.0.6 is used now so clone.fat is available.
- More descriptions were added in the boot menu.
- An option for VGA mode 640×480 was added so that it’s easier for some PC, e.g. Asus Eee PC, to backup and restore in Chinese environment.
Download Link iso : click here
Related links :
- Clonezilla Ghost Like Linux Partition or Disk Clone Software
- CloneZilla instead of Partimage
- Software: Prepare for a disaster with Clonezilla