Some common question I see in Installation of Unix/Linux :
- What command I should I type?
- When I can start hacking?
- When I start learning hacking?
- Do you have resources for beginner for me?
Not sure, I’m search engine lovers
Here’s the lists :
- Hacking Ubuntu: Serious Hacks Mods and Customizations (ExtremeTech)
- Google Hacks: Tips & Tools for Finding and Using the World’s Information (Hacks)
- Knoppix Hacks: Tips and Tools for Using the Linux Live CD to Hack, Repair, and Enjoy Your PC
- Ubuntu Hacks: Tips & Tools for Exploring, Using, and Tuning Linux (Hacks)
- Windows XP Hacks, Second Edition
- Perl Hacks: Tips & Tools for Programming, Debugging, and Surviving (Hacks)
- PHP Hacks: Tips & Tools For Creating Dynamic Websites (Hacks)
- Essential PHP Security
- Linux Server Hacks: 100 Industrial-Strength Tips and Tools
- SQL Hacks
- Wireless Hacks: Tips & Tools for Building, Extending, and Securing Your Network (Hacks)
- BSD Hacks
- Hack Attacks Revealed: A Complete Reference for UNIX, Windows, and Linux with Custom Security Toolkit, Second Edition
- Network Security Hacks
- PC Hacks: 100 Industrial-Strength Tips & Tools
Online Resources :
- UNIX Tutorial for Beginners, complete reference.
- Unix for Beginners, by Uppsala Software Factory
- UNIX Help for Users, UNIX Help for Users .
- UNIX Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), often seen in comp.unix.questions and comp.unix.shell.
- History of UNIX, read all about the history of its creation.
Last Update : February 12 2008