Website interactivity can be made in many ways, some person use comment, adding guestbook, hit counter or polling or surveys system.
This time I’ll show step by step tutorial for adding poll to your website / blog for free, just follow this simple steps :
I. Basic requirement for this tutorial are :
- Valid email address
- Have website or blog where you must add / copy paste generated html code.
II. Signup for free poll provider, I use easy-poll for this example :
1. Goto this address for signup. Hit ‘Create your poll now’ button.
2. Fill every information on the page then click on ‘sign up’ button.
3. Confirmation page displayed, tell you to open your mailbox for activating your account.
4. Click on provided link to activate.
5. Activating the link will make you enter the admin panel, I choose to make ‘multiple choice poll’
6. Click on ‘Click here to create a new poll’
7. Fill all information then hit ‘ create a poll’ button.
8. HTML generated page ready for you, just copy and paste the code to your existing web/blog.
Done, you have successfully setup the poll.