I feel ugly when my friend ask me which disposable email provider I use often.
For step by step guide for using this service you may refer to this post.
Looking to uncle google for help, I get definition from wikipedia and list of disposable email providers, here the lists :
- Mailinator, give widget too.
- MyTrashMail, you the boss. signup option also available.
- GuerillaMail, my fav at first sight, theyÂ lets you generate a temporary email which expires in a time of 15 minutes
- SpamHole , 2 hours email address.
- SpamBox , you set the lifespan of your mail adress.
- SpamFree24, 24 hours ready to serve.
- 10MinuteMail , the name say it, only 10 minutes.
- MailExpire, give option for choose between 12 hours or 3 months expiry email address. If your provider seem strict with email
- MailEater, eat your mail
- Jetable, forward option to real email available
- KasMail, choose around 25 @ address
- SpamMotel, you can use it with your outlook or other desktop email client.
- GreenSloth, 1 week lifespan.
- AnonInbox, simple as the name.
- DontReg is one bigger, better, faster and safer temporary email inbox solution
- TempEmail, fast and secure.
- PookMail, if you like email in multi language.
- mintemail, 4 hours email address.
- Bugmenot, bypass compulsory registration.
- TempInbox, available in many language.
- SpamGourmet, free disposable email addresses, strong spam blocker, short learning curve, need registration.
- nobulk, offers anonymous email accounts.
- spamavert, autocreated address.
- 2Prong, easy disposable email.
- emailmiser, create address you want.
- spamify, 15 minutes address lifespan.
- Cosmorph, Free Disposable Email Address, Create it, use it, abandon it, repeat as necessary. 2 GB space per adress.
Last Update : November 11 2014.
Have other provider, let me know and I’ll update the lists.
Next time my friend ask me I already have the answer