As new player in virtualization field VirtualBox already reach version 1.5.2 .
What VirtualBox have done so far?
Is it good as vmware or Virtual PC?
Dunno, by seeing its implementation You can judge
Googling and forum searching, I found :
- Create and Manage Virtual Machines Using VirtualBox, VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.
- Installing VirtualBox On Ubuntu, this tutorial shows how you can install InnoTek’s VirtualBox on a Ubuntu desktop. With VirtualBox you can create and run guest operating systems ("virtual machines") such as Linux and Windows under a host operating system.
- How to install Ubuntu Studio in Windows using VirtualBox – a complete walkthrough, This tutorial will take you every single step of the way through installing Ubuntu Studio using VirtualBox for Windows. In other words, even your parents should be able to follow along.
- VirtualBox On FC6 / CentOS 4 / OpenSuSE 10.2,
- Minimal VirtualBox VRDP Setup – a quick guide, VRDP lets you run a headless server and access the VMs via RDP.
- Set up a DOS VM with CDROM & network card & browser. Play DOS in VM.
- CloneVDI Tool, a small GUI programm to help cloning the installed VDIs.
- Making VirtualBox public, forward port for public.
- NATing with VirtaulBox and NetworkManager,
Do you build your server with virtualbox, email server or perhaps dns server?
Share with us.