UTF-8 TeraTerm Pro with TTSSH2 is enhanced version TeraTerm from TeraTerm 2.3 original version. TeraTerm is open source free software terminal emulator supporting SSH2 and UTF-8 protocol.
2007.8.8 (Ver 4.53)
- added `&h’ parameter to log file name that can convert the host name.
- added a default log directory setting.
added LogDefaultPath entry to teraterm.ini.
added a new edit control on Additional Settings tab.
- added auto start logging setting when a user try to connect.
added LogAutoStart entry to teraterm.ini.
added a new checkbox on Additional Settings tab.
- added the file name filter on the file sending dialog.
added FileSendFilter entry to teraterm.ini.
- changed the behavior of tab at end-of-line. It causes linefeed automatically.
added VTCompatTab entry to teraterm.ini. This entry enables the behavior of the tab code at end-of-line to doing as vt100/xterm. The default is off.
- expanded the maximum number of serial connection to 200.
- added support displaying the port number of TCP and the baud rate of serial port to titlebar.
- added support for Clickable URL to Emacs editor. TeraTerm would ignore \ character as URL composition characters when an end of a line was the character.
- added ‘tolower’ macro command.
- added ‘toupper’ macro command.
- added ‘break’ macro command.
- added an argument to inputbox macro command. New argument is used for default input string.
- added logical operator "&&", "||", "!" and bitwise operator "&", "|", "^", "~" for macro.
- added "Cygterm Here" to a context menu of Explorer. CygTerm can be started from an any directory on Explorer.
added cyglaunch.exe program that was able to start CygTerm without adding `X:\cygwin\bin’ to PATH environment variable.
- changed the owner of HTML help file from TeraTerm instance to Windows desktop.
- changed the macro error does not occur when including the empty macro file.
- added to preserve comment and unknown parameter when saving cygterm.cfg file.
- added to disable the serial port in New Connection dialog when there is no available COM ports.
- Bug fix: eliminated a unnecessary return code every time 1KB logging with the timestamp mode. Special thanks to Gentaro.
- Bug fix: BOF(Buffer Over Flow) problem in ttpmacro.exe program, which 256 byte longer command line parameter is specified.
- Bug fix: BOF(Buffer Over Flow) problem in ttpmacro.exe program when a line of macro is longer than 256 byte.
- added a workaround that ttermpro.exe can not send the server data to ttpmacro.exe with DDE transaction.
- Bug fix: wrong free of memory in var2clipb macro command.
- Bug fix: did not save/load "LF" to CRReceive entry in teraterm.ini.
- Bug fix: TeraTerm window size could not be changed after the window size is smaller than 120 dot(94 dot on XP LUNA style). This is TeraTerm 2.3 original bug.
- Bug fix: statusbox does not display ‘\n’ as LF when the statusbox is existing yet.
- Bug fix: some macros are not become an error when the parameter filename starts by ‘:’.
- Bug fix: the expression like "a < b < c" cannot be evaluated by the macro.
- Bug fix: The control window of ttpmacro.exe would be unresponsive while doing `pause’ macro command.
- added TTX KanjiMenu Plugin 0.1.3(ttxkanjimenu.dll). Special thanks to Sunao HARA.
- upgraded TTSSH version supporting SSH2 to 2.41
- upgraded CygTerm+ to 1.07_13
- upgraded Oniguruma to 5.9.0