From author site :
This is a minor update with mostly bug fixes and the inclusion of dynamips 0.2.7 final in the binary packages. Also, now OS X is an "officially" "supported" platform — in so much that anything about this project is official or supported. Meaning I’m now packaging a DMG with the Dynagen app, Dynamips compiled for Intel, a Dynamips server launcher, and all the associated docs and sample labs. Fellow Mac users, let me know how this works out for you.
Version 0.9.3 changlog:
* No longer prints a warning for unused switchports
* Added "MAC" option to set base MAC address of a router. See all_config_options.txt for usage.
* Eliminated unnecessary Leopard-2FE insertion on 3660s resulting in "a NM already exists in slot 0" warnings from Dynamips.
* Fix bug that caused crash when trying to capture packets on an unconnected interface
* Dynagen allows POS to frame-relay switch connections. But there seems to be a bug in dynamips 0.2.7 that prevents it from functioning.
* Console entries in dynagen.ini for use with iTerm on OS X and SecureCRT on Windows. The SecureCRT one is a little glitchy but generally works.
* Entering "no ?" caused a crash
* Including a new Network Device list script for Windows that includes interface descriptions in the output contributed by Volker Semken.