I just found a few post around ads blindness.
What exactly ads blindness?
From this post :
"Ads Blindness means the Adsense Ads are well-blend on the site and makes it not attractive and not easily observed. This is a bad way to make more from AdSense. You need to blend the AdSense Ads and you need to make it look appealing to get more clicks."
ouch, I don’t know that
There’s some solution on that post and a few post around this stuff :
- How to Reduce Ad Blindness
- AdRotator WordPress Plugin Rotates Ads : Reduce Ad Blindness
- AdSense Injection WordPress plugin prevents banner blindness
- A Step-by-step Guide to Getting More Clicks on Your Ads
- AdSense Tips from an Expert
I have implement simple method that might be already deploy in other blog. Might useful for some of you to reduce ad blindness
Watch these pictures :
1. Adsense ads located in the right
2. Adsense ads located in the left
How to do that?
Ok, here’s the steps to do that in wordpress, others blog engine vary but I think isn’t difficult to adopt:
1. Download single.php from your favourite wordpress template, find these code.
2. Change hightlight text ‘bla..bla..bla’ to this code :
3. Last step is fill your adsense code (other code like chitika, auction ads, text link ads etc also fine) between those tags :
<!– put your adsense code here –>
<!– eof put your adsense code here –>
save single.php and send it to your server.
try open any posting in your blog and see the result.
have other method to share? tell us in comment section